Tuesday 24 August 2010

A new term

Hi everyone!

I had a blog the last term, however I want to create a new one ,because a want a new beginning and I thought that the best way to do it is creating a totally and renovated new blog on English IV.
The last term was good, because it was the first on the university and I liked the career so much. I’m studying sociology and I think that is an excellent and really funny degree, my classmates are nice and I made good friends.
Although I had to read a lot, I think that I learned a lot, especially on History because we had to read like one hundred pages per week, which was really tired for me, but it was one of funniest subjects of all. I had Sociology like a subject too, which was interesting because we could learn about three fathers of the discipline and his perspectives and opinions about the area. Their names are Emile Durkheim, Max Weber and Karl Marx and they are excellent.
One of the most important challenges to second term is not to take exams at the end of the year because I want a bit longer vacations. I hope that term could be better that last for everybody.

Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment