Tuesday 31 August 2010

México!


Hi everyone!!


One of my dreams ever, is travelling around the world. Must to be wonderful visit different places. I would like Europe, United States, Australia, and all Latin-American, for that, first of all I want to visit Mexico. Mexico must to be one of the most wonderful and special countries in the continent because of the all historic event happened there, of the mysterious Maya’s pyramids, of the murals, of the geography and of all the people and different cultures that coexist in this magic territory.


Mexico is a wonderful country, but I know really bit about his culture or history. I know about Mayas and all of his fantastic cities like Teotihuacan or Chichén Itzá where, in ceremonial temples, people and the priests did sacrifices for the gods like Unab Ku. Mayas (like one of the three civilization of Latin America), is recognized like the “scientific” because of his technological advances on medicine, astronomy, math and forestall agriculture. Another thing that I know about the country is of the Mexican Revolution, but only a bit. If I where there, I would visit the important colonial monuments, the murals, I would meet different people, I would go to the beautiful beaches and, of course, visit the Maya’s pyramids.


If I had the opportunity to study in Mexico, I would take it. I’d like to study about his history; since the pre-Columbian cultures to the actual situation of the country, including (obviously!) the Mexican Revolution. All of that is really interesting!


I hope, someday live in Mexico.


See you!

2 comments:

  1. one of the things that I love of Mexico is the food of there! Hahaha.Seriously I think the culture of Mexico is really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your dream will come true. As the saying goes: Where there is a will, there is a way. I've been lucky enough to go there and I loved it, it's a great place with lots of interesting things and places, and the people are very creative.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Corrections:
    -IT must (/) be wonderful (We say: must be/should be/ can be/ etc.)
    -but ACTUALLY I know TOO LITTLE about ITS culture or history.
    -Mayas (AS one of the three civilization of Latin America), ARE recognized AS the “scientific” because of THEIR technological advances

    ReplyDelete