Tuesday 19 October 2010

Enviroment =)

Hi everyone!
The world in which we live each day is more and more polluted. We can see how the cars, factories and the people in general damage the environment. I don’t like the people who don’t care the environment, I think
that they doesn’t care it, however it is a topic very important in our society because each day our planet is worst and the global warming look threatening to destroy our lives; the temperature is higher everyday and a lot of animals are in danger of extinction.
Personally, I’m not a person who worries so much about the environment, but if I can to do little things, I do it. For example, I try to use the car less as possible and I try to use my legs and walk when the distances are not so much long, if the place where I want to go is far away I try to use the bus.
Personally I consider me "Green -in-between", because I help the environment with little things.

I think that the people learn about his environmentally practices in his home; the parents are the first persons who must to teach to his children how to take care about the nature, however, sometimes the school or friends can make that you adopt environmentally practices, because they can be more educated in that topic. For example, I never recycled in my house, with my family, but when I was in the school it created a “Recycling program”, where the students ordered the rubbish by paper, organic, can and glass. It was fun.

To help the environment I would like to use the bicycle however I don’t have it. I would use it to go the university because it is not so much far from my house, it doesn’t pollute and I would do exercise. Also, we can reduce (or avoid that it continue increase) the carbon footprint.
We must to take care the environment; by little steps we can help the
planet.

See you!

2 comments:

  1. The school and family are very important to teach us to take care our planet.It's necesary create a better world :)
    see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you: the education is essential for change the state of environment
    see you Nelia :)

    ReplyDelete