Tuesday 12 October 2010

Literature =)

Hi everyone!

Literature is very important in our lives because it allows to show how the culture and habits are, also to fun is and make a good moment to persons who is reading. You can read a lot of books, of different items and you will never find the same writing style, to the contrary, each book has a different world that you can discover.

Generally, I read so much, most of all in summer, when I have a lot of time to read what I want and what I like. Now, I have short time to do it, but it doesn’t worry me because I read other thing interesting too. When I was a child I read short books, which was like a summary of forty five pages of big classics like “Journey to the center of the Earth”, “Moby Dick” or “The mysterious island”. I read it in summer but in the year I read my school books. Today, I don’t know how many books I read to the year, but I think that it could be like six or seven, because my time is short.
I enjoy reading every kind of books; I like all the books, (maybe, except Twilight saga), but I think that I prefer fiction books, because it are more exciting and you can imagine so much things that it not happen in your real life. If yo
u ask me, I don’t really have a favorite writer, but my favorite book ever is “One Hundred Years of Solitude”…I love Buendia family and the magical realist which García Márquez write Macondo’s story. If you ask me for my favorite character of the literature in general, I’ll say the Little Prince, from the book of the same name…I love his innocence and his way to see the world and the life with the eyes of a child.

The last book that I read was “Martín Rivas”, because I want to compare with the soap opera that I was watching the last term. The book was good, but the series was very bad and different from the book. It take to read like two weeks, or even more and the book is about a young man called Martín that travel to Santiago to study because his dad have been die, however while he study he felt in loved with a girl called Leonor. It’s a good book that portray very well the century XIX’s culture.
I love read, it’s very fun and now I want to read a book called “Never let me go”. It look interesting.

See you!

4 comments:

  1. I also hate twilight, I think is so boring and with so little imagination.
    See you around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you, each book have a different world :)

    Bye :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. About “One Hundred Years of Solitude” and the Buendía family you have two opcions, or you love it or hate it and I choose the second one haha but I agree with you about the little prince, i love his innocence too
    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m sure many kids and young people who saw the TV serial “Martin Rivas” and who are not used to reading, will think the story in the book is as silly and full of contradictions as the one that was shown on TV. TV is killing literature.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Literature is very important in our lives because it allows to show WHAT OUR culture and habits are LIKE, (also to fun is and make a good moment to persons who is ) IT IS ALSO FUN AND PROVIDES A GOOD MOMENT TO THOSE WHO ARE reading. You can read a lot of books, oN different TOPICS and you will never find the same writing style, to the contrary, each book has a different world that you can discover.

    Generally, I read A LOT, most of all in summer, when I have a lot of time to read what I want and what I like. Now, I have LITTLE time to do it, but it doesn’t worry me because I read other interesting thingS (WO), too. When I was a child I read short books, which wERE like a summary of forty five pages of big classics like “Journey to the center of the Earth”, “Moby Dick” or “The mysterious island”. I read THEM in summer but DURING the year I read my school books. Today, I don’t know how many books I HAVE read SO FAR THIS year, but I think that it could be like six or seven, because I DON’T HAVE MUCH FREE TIME.
    I enjoy reading ALL kind of books; I like all (/) books, (maybe, except Twilight saga), but I think that I prefer fiction books, because THEY are more exciting and you can imagine so mANY things that WILL not happen in your real life. If you ask me, I don’t really have a favorite writer, but my favorite book ever is “One Hundred Years of Solitude”…I love Buendia family and the magical realisSM WITH which García Márquez wROte Macondo’s story. If you ask me for my favorite character of the literature in general, I’ll say the Little Prince, from the book of the same name…I love THE AUTHOR’S innocence and his way to see the world and the life with the eyes of a child.

    The last book that I read was “Martín Rivas”, because I wantED to compare IT with the soap opera that I was watching the last term. The book was good, but the series was very bad and different from the book. It tOOK ME like two weeks to read (WO) , or even more. (PERIOD). THE book is about a young man called Martín that travelS to Santiago to study because his dad havS dieD, however while he studIES he feALLS in lovE with a girl called Leonor. It’s a good book that portrayS very well the XIX’s century culture (WO).
    I love readING, it’s very fun and now I want to read a book called “Never let me go”. It lookS interesting

    ReplyDelete