Tuesday 28 September 2010

Finding Neverland

Hi everyone!

I love go to cinema, however I don’t go frequently, the most of the time I watch movies in my house with my family or friends. The last time, I went with my friends and my sister to a cinema in Rancagua and we watched Toy Story 3, it’s was funny and we laugh a lot. When I watched movies in my house I usually rent or download movies from internet, because I don’t like to buy movie unless I like it really much.

My favorite movie is called “Finding Neverland” and it’s about Jamie Barrie, a famous play’s writer who since a time hasn’t written any good play, however, one day he met a little family constituted by the mum, called Sylvia Llewelyn Davies and her sons Peter, Jack, George and Michael. In the beauty of the innocence of those children the playwright found an attractive topic to write in his play. In spite of, nobody believes in that, but he achieved to open one of the most remembered plays ever: “Peter Pan”, which with symbolism and metaphors tell the story of the life since a different perspective. When I watch the movie, I was very moved because you can realize the beauty of the childhood and the importance of live each moment from your life. I have seen the film like only three times because I think that if you watch it more, it lost the emotion.

The weak points of that movie are that if you don’t like the moved film, you don’t like “Finding Neverland”. The good points are the actors, because works Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet (who are one of the best actors, in my opinion) and the music, in fact, it won an Oscar on 2004 because it.

I love “Finding Neverland”. Totally recommended.

3 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful movie, and Jhonny Depp is in it :D. But it's a really great film, is magic.

    Have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must to be childrens all the life ♥!!

    ReplyDelete